Friday, October 19, 2012

Beginnings

I'm good at beginning things. Not so good at endings (just ask my PhD advisor). Not such a bad thing for blogging, since blogging isn't about endings, it's about documenting the journey and sharing adventures and lessons learned along the way.

As is writing.

This is my writing blog. I have another blog where I pursue other things, where I put down my musings on my family life, on politics, on my science, and where I display my photography. This blog is going to be about writing.

'Cause I'm gonna be serious about this :)

And what kind of writer would I be if I didn't have a writing blog?

So here it is: my inaugural post for my inaugural writing blog. Here's to a fabulous journey, many adventures, hard slogs, and pearls of wisdom gleaned from the muck.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard for people to comment on your blog if you don't tell them you have one! Or.... equally possible, you told me and the knowledge drained out through the sieve my brain sometimes pretends to be. *lol*

    Voilà! Let the journey commence! :)

    ReplyDelete